What You Need To Rent A Property
- To reserve a property you will need to pay a holding deposit of £120 to take the property off the market. This will go towards your moving in monies on completion.
This is non-refundable if you decide not to take the property
- All tenants are required to complete a reference form. These are charged at £45 per tenant. ( this will increase if a guarantor is required)
This fee is non-refundable under any circumstance
- All tenants are required by law to provide TWO forms of Identification. A driving licence, Passport, Utility Bill and College Identification are acceptable. Bank Statements are NOT Acceptable as ID.
- PLEASE NOTE if you require a guarantor they will need to attend the office to sign the agreement and provide TWO FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION
- On or before completion you are required to pay outstanding monies. This will consist of a deposit (1 months rent plus £100) and 1 months rent inÂ advance rent which must be clear funds i.e. Cash, Debit Card or Bankers Draft.
- Administration fee of £200. will need to be paid on completion.
- Properties are sold as seen; requests to landlords must be put forward before applications are processed.
The holding deposit cannot be refunded if you withdraw from the application. Holding deposit will only hold the property for 7 days applications that take longer could result in you losing the holding deposit.
Please speak to one of our consultants if you do not understand any of the above information.